- Each person must register in the Pro Shop before starting each round.
- Spectators are not allowed on the course without prior approval from the Manager or Assistant Manager. Normal fees will apply
- The starter has the right to make all pairings.
- Rain checks will NOT be given unless weather causes the course to be closed.
- Shirts must be worn at all times. Only non-metal spike shoes will be permitted.
- All golfers must have their own bag and set of clubs to play.
- Alcoholic beverages may be only purchased in the Pro Shop or on the Patio. No alcoholic beverages are alowed on the course or on any Park District property. All coolers will be checked.
- Please respect all natural areas. Do not enter!
- Junior golfers (17 and under) may play anytime on the weekdays and after 12pm on the weekends/holidays. Junior golfers may also play on weekends/holidays before 12pm if accompanied by a parent. Please note that greens fees will apply…season passes are not valid.
- The Park District is not responsible for injury to players or damage to equipment, and reserves the right to eject any player or group from the course or premises for violations of regulations.
- Drivers of riding carts must be 18+ years old.
For additional Park District policies, click here.