The spectator fee is $10. Spectators are defined as those persons, age 16+, who view the sport of golf. Any participation, such as swinging a golf club or putting, on behalf of the spectator immediately transfers him/her to a player status and the appropriate green fee will be charged. Spectators must be counted as a member of a group (max 4 persons). If a spectator is going to be in a cart, a driver’s license is required.
- Before starting a round of golf, each player must register in the Pro Shop to obtain a paid green fee.
- The maximum number of players allowed in one group is four.
- All golfers must have their own bag with set of clubs.
- Shirts must be worn at all times.
- Only non-metal golf spikes or gym shoes will be acceptable.
- The starter shall have control of play and pairings at all times.
- Please respect all natural areas. Do not enter. Free drop. No penalty.
- There is an Out of Bounds around the perimeter of the course. The only in-course Out of Bounds is on the right side of Hole #1.
- Rain checks will not be given unless weather causes the course to be closed.
- Alcoholic beverages purchased in the Pro Shop are allowed on the golf course.
- Drivers of riding carts must be 16+ years old with a valid driver’s license.
- Spectators are only allowed on the course under certain circumstances, as approved by the Manager or Assistant Manager. Spectators are allowed at the Little Guys & Gals Tournament, the Pottawatomie Open, the Men’s Match Play Tournament, the Age 50+ Tournament and St. Charles High School (East & North) matches.
- Groups playing 18 holes are expected to complete their first set of 9 holes in 2 hours. Since the second 9 holes are scheduled 2 hours and 7 minutes after the original tee time, a group not completing the front 9 in 2 hours will relinquish their back 9 tee time. Staff will do its best to get the group back on the tee without displacing other groups with reserved tee times.
- The Park District is not responsible for injury to players or damage to equipment, and reserves the right to eject any player or group from the course or premises for violations of regulations.