2020 Update due to COVID-19
From the Illinois Department of Commerce & Economic Opportunity
Effective June 27, 2020
- Tee Time Reservations ONLY AVAILABLE by calling 630-584-8356 or booking on Golf Now on the golf course’s website: pottawatomiegc.com
- Credit cards or punch cards preferred for payment transactions.
- Tee Times will be spaced 10 minutes apart.
- Groups limited to 2-4 golfers.
- Be Smart – STAND APART: Practice physical distancing regulations of 6ft. No handshakes please.
- The Pro Shop is closed to the public.
- Enjoy a snack and a beverage. Refreshments available for purchase. Credit cards preferred.
- Restrooms on the course are open.
- Please follow additional sign instructions throughout the golf course.
- Bring and use your own equipment. Clubs are not available for rent.
- Riding Carts and Pull Carts are available for rent.
- Bunker rakes removed. Please use your club or feet to smooth sand, if needed.
- Benches and ball washers will be removed or covered.
- Drinking fountains are not available. Bring your own water bottle.
- Practice good hygiene. Sanitize hands appropriately. Face coverings are encouraged.
- Follow carry in/carry out Leave No Trace trash etiquette.
- Stay home if you are not feeling well.
- Due to Shoreline Stabilization project on #3 Green, there is a temporary green on the fairway side of the river. The tee boxes on #4 and #7 may be moved due to traffic flow.
Spectator Policy (Not allowed at this time)
The spectator fee is $10. Spectators are defined as those persons, age 16+, who view the sport of golf. Any participation, such as swinging a golf club or putting, on behalf of the spectator immediately transfers him/her to a player status and the appropriate green fee will be charged. Spectators must be counted as a member of a group (max 4 persons). If a spectator is going to be in a cart, a driver’s license is required.
- Before starting a round of golf, each player must register in the Pro Shop to obtain a paid green fee.
- The maximum number of players allowed in one group is four.
- All golfers must have their own bag with set of clubs.
- Shirts must be worn at all times.
- Only non-metal golf spikes or gym shoes will be acceptable.
- The starter shall have control of play and pairings at all times.
- Please respect all natural areas. Do not enter. Free drop. No penalty.
- There is an Out of Bounds around the perimeter of the course. The only in-course Out of Bounds is on the right side of Hole #1.
- Rain checks will not be given unless weather causes the course to be closed.
- Alcoholic beverages purchased in the Pro Shop are allowed on the golf course.
- Drivers of riding carts must be 16+ years old with a valid driver’s license.
- Spectators are only allowed on the course under certain circumstances, as approved by the Manager or Assistant Manager. Spectators are allowed at the Little Guys & Gals Tournament, the Pottawatomie Open, the Men’s Match Play Tournament, the Age 50+ Tournament and St. Charles High School (East & North) matches.
- Groups playing 18 holes are expected to complete their first set of 9 holes in 2 hours. Since the second 9 holes are scheduled 2 hours and 7 minutes after the original tee time, a group not completing the front 9 in 2 hours will relinquish their back 9 tee time. Staff will do its best to get the group back on the tee without displacing other groups with reserved tee times.
- The Park District is not responsible for injury to players or damage to equipment, and reserves the right to eject any player or group from the course or premises for violations of regulations.